세상속의 신자-롯(3)

페이지 정보

본문

주일예배 세상속의 신자-롯(3)
  • 김기섭목사
  • 창세기 19:19~23, 30~38
  • 주후 2018년 6월24일

[개역개정 성경]

19 주의 종이 주께 은혜를 입었고 주께서 큰 인자를 내게 베푸사 내 생명을 구원하시오나 내가 도망하여 산에까지 갈 수 없나이다 두렵건대 재앙을 만나 죽을까 하나이 

Your servant has found favor in your eyes, and you have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 

20 보소서 저 성읍은 도망하기에 가깝고 작기도 하오니 나를 그 곳으로 도망하게 하소서 이는 작은 성읍이 아니니이까 내 생명이 보존되리이다 

Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it–it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.” 

21 그가 그에게 이르되 내가 이 일에도 네 소원을 들었은즉 네가 말하는 그 성읍을 멸하지 아니하리니 

He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. 

22그리로 속히 도망하라 네가 거기 이르기까지는 내가 아무 일도 행할 수 없노라 하였더라 그러므로 그 성읍 이름을 소알이라 불렀더라 

But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar. ) 

23롯이 소알에 들어갈 때에 해가 돋았더라 

By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 

30롯이 소알에 거주하기를 두려워하여 두 딸과 함께 소알에서 나와 산에 올라가 거주하되 그 두 딸과 함께 굴에 거주하였더니 

Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 

31 큰 딸이 작은 딸에게 이르되 우리 아버지는 늙으셨고 온 세상의 도리를 따라 우리의 배필 될 사람이 이 땅에는 없으니 

One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to lie with us, as is the custom all over the earth. 

32우리가 우리 아버지에게 술을 마시게 하고 동침하여 우리 아버지로 말미암아 후손을 이어가자 하고 

Let’s get our father to drink wine and then lie with him and preserve our family line through our father.” 

33그 밤에 그들이 아버지에게 술을 마시게 하고 큰 딸이 들어가서 그 아버지와 동침하니라 그러나 그 아버지는 그 딸이 눕고 일어나는 것을 깨닫지 못하였더라 

That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up. 

34이튿날 큰 딸이 작은 딸에게 이르되 어제 밤에는 내가 우리 아버지와 동침하였으니 오늘 밤에도 우리가 아버지에게 술을 마시게 하고 네가 들어가 동침하고 우리가 아버지로 말미암아 후손을 이어가자 하고 

The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I lay with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 

35 그 밤에도 그들이 아버지에게 술을 마시게 하고 작은 딸이 일어나 아버지와 동침하니라 그러나 아버지는 그 딸이 눕고 일어나는 것을 깨닫지 못하였더라 

So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.  

36롯의 두 딸이 아버지로 말미암아 임신하고 

So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 

37 큰 딸은 아들을 낳아 이름을 모압이라 하였으니 오늘날 모압의 조상이요 

The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab ; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 

38 작은 딸도 아들을 낳아 이름을 벤암미라 하였으니 오늘날 암몬 자손의 조상이었더라 

The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi ; he is the father of the Ammonites of today.